Hosting My Legume Love Affair - Edition # 98 !

I am happy to be guest hosting MLLA event for the the month of August. As far as my experience of hosting an event goes, this is the first time that I. am hosting one. The creator of the event is Susan and is being carried forward by Lisa.

I wish to thank Lisa who quickly responded to my request to host the event.

Legumes must feature as the main ingredient in your entry. It could be any kind ~ sweet, savoury, any gravy or baked dish. It has to be purely vegetarian or vegan but egg and poultry free. Please post a new recipe or you can re-post one from your archives ( it has to a fresh post), linking it to the ongoing MLLA page.   Do visit and comment on all participating blogs.


Do use the Linky tool below to link up all your entries

Look forward to all your delicious and innovative recipes.

Cheers,
Sneha




Labels : MLLA Event, Guesthosting



Sneha's Recipe
Sneha's Recipe

Happy Home-maker and culinary enthusiast.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sneha on hosting your first event for MLLA. I hadn't heard of this group before. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting MLLA, its an event I really enjoy participating in. I will be back with my entry and lovely to make your acquaintance too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful article! I wish I had your insight on this topic and could write as well as you. I hope many people get the opportunity to enjoy this great content. https://onohosting.com/

    ReplyDelete